Introduction (EN)

About Meli's Diary

Hello, it's nice to see you. Thank you for spending your time on my very first blog. Now, as the opening, I'm going to write some introduction of myself include what kind of activities that I like and the reason why'd I made this blog.

So, my full name is Rizkamelia Risti but my family and my friends often called me Meli. I was born on the 6th of August 1999. I have been living in Indonesia for 19 years long. Yeah, I live in here since I was born. I am a college student, a 5th-semester student in one of  Muslim University in Tangerang. I took English Teacher Program of Teacher Training and Education Faculty in there. I am a four-lingual kid. Sundanese (L1), Bahasa (L2), English (L3) and Japanese (L4). Since English is my third language, I hope you can understand how bad my English skill is (But I keep trying to make it better because I am a wannabe English Teacher!). 

I love to write, draw, and sing. Being a teacher, a writer, a mangaka and also a Singer (more precisely, an Utaite) is my dream. Sounds impossible, right? can you imagine that? Four professions in one body. But believe it or not, the distance between me and those dreams is getting closer. In one more step, I will reach it. BUT, I'm not going to talk about my dreams right now because I'm going to talk about the activities that I like besides those four. 

I also love watching Anime, Japanese Drama, listening to Japanese Music and so on. But Unfortunately, I have very low interest in Hollywood Movie (and maybe this is the reason why is my English skill esp in speaking is still bad as hell. But, it didn't affect on my dream as an English teacher tho). So, if you find out some Film review about English films here, it could be my task at Literary Study haha. 

The reason why'd I made this blog, it is because our lecturer asked us to make a blog, to write a Film Review that we had watched last week on it. But I think her order is very great for me because I have a 'place' where I can express my feelings and my opinion through writing in Short Story format and free writing now.

OK, maybe that's all from me. Welcome to my blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction (INA)

Gintama 2: Rules Are Made To Be Broken Movie Review (INA)